Friday, January 21, 2011

The U-Haul is Here!

There comes a time in life when one must separate itself from things of the past...

I really have no idea what I am talking about, just trying to sound intellectual. What is really going on is that within the next two weeks I will be moving to another blog site. Everything will be the same for you. My old posts are getting packed in boxes, the pictures are being put in tubs, all my links will be wrapped in plastic bubble wrap, we are all going over. Phew, you don't have to take some Xanax, calm it, breathe.

I hired these kids right out of 1992 to help with the move, the minimum wage was much much cheaper then, so you know. They have some good hairspray too.

The reason is quite simple. I now have 3 children. How bout that? We decided that he has passed the required tests and that we are going to keep him.

Not only that there are some new layouts that I really want to take advantage of, and you know everyone needs a change once in awhile.

If you are a follower of my blog, please head on over to the new place. Please be cautious as to where you walk, it is under construction, and things will be changing. However, there is a follower link on the page. On the right hand side there, right at the top.Please click on that and become a follower. If you are not a 'follower,' I want to encourage you to become one. Now keep in mind that this is not high school I still think that you are an individual...it's just a fancy title. I hope to start working on some giveaways, and so to do this, you will need to be a follower of my new blog...no pressure, just a bribe.

I hope that this move goes well, and please remember that you are welcome at anytime and yes, we do like casseroles.

So here it is, get your head start...I will be posting on both until I shut this baby down, but you will have plenty of warning.

CLICK HERE

And for those of you who just want to know the new name, you know if you want to google me or something stalkish like that. It's Freckle Faced Mama, cause you know, I've got some of those. www.frecklefacedmama.blogspot.com Pass it on. I promise to be just as random, just as embarrassing, and just as blunt as I usually am. Just making it my own. You know so it should look something like this:
I have no idea what is going on in this picture, but it looks just terrible. But it looks like the U-haul won, so they get our business.

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

You are seriously hilarious and such a great writer! btw: you just left the most AWESOME comment on my blog and I wanted you to know I appreciated it! It made me smile, laugh, get the chills and nod in agreement!

you rock girl!