Friday, August 29, 2008

My Favotie Pics from Camping

No, imagine that, they aren't of my kids, but of my sisters and their boyfriends, Brent & Eddie. These pics were taken while they were cliff jumping. They crack me up every time I look at them. Mind you the water was freezing, painfully so, but my sisters just thought it would be a great idea to get pictures with their men under the waterfall. Now you had to swim through the water to the waterfall and then had to sit there and pose. Michelle & Brent, after some trials were the only ones to get a decent picture that would seem as though they were in the tropics on some rainforest hike, but that was only after she came back and told Brent they had to go and do it a second time because he wasn't smiling in the first. How dare he, not smile in frigid temperatures that is causing you bodily harm. But being the dutiful boyfriend, he tortured himself and did it again...this is also something Andy would have done while we were dating. Now that he has me nabbed, he would have looked at me like I was crazy and suggested that I stuff the camera in a foreign place...












ok, ok, so I guess I owe them a good pictures of them with their loves, because I can hear them yelling at me now...




No comments: